The electric wrench is a mechanized construction tool for assembling threaded parts and bolts, and has the function of automatically controlling torque. It is widely used in the erection of bolt-welded structural bridges, the installation of workshops, towers, and chemical, metallurgical, and power generation equipment. Large machinery, lifting equipment and vehicle assembly operations, as well as occasions that have strict requirements on the torque and axial tension of threaded fasteners. The product is integrally formed by the host and the controller. The main machine adopts double-insulated single-phase series motor and speed reduction mechanism, which is novel in structure, safe and reliable. Due to the static torsion structure, the operation is stable, there is no vibration, no impact, and low noise. The operator is not affected by the reaction torque, so the labor intensity is low. In the past, electric wrenches relied on AC power supply, which was very inconvenient for mobile work and carrying. Based on strong technical force and deep understanding of the concept of battery charging and discharging, Juda Battery launched a special and intelligent charging lithium battery for portable and mobile electric wrenches. Greatly improve the efficiency and flexibility of traditional fastening operations. The lithium battery adopts lithium cobalt oxide battery with high energy ratio and specific low-temperature discharge characteristics. It can work for a long time at -40℃, low self-discharge rate, no memory effect, and can be charged at any time. The battery has an effective charging mode and perfect protection. Function.
Electric wrench battery design requirements
1. Ultra-low temperature work function: meet the severe cold and low temperature operation in Northwest China, and meet the requirements of -40℃ operation;
2. Independent output terminal: It adopts independent charging and discharging output mode of aviation connector, which can charge and discharge at the same time, and the port is independent.
3. LCD display of power: real-time display of the power of the battery during charging and discharging, and the battery power can be monitored at any time.
Electric wrench battery design scheme
1. Battery cell selection: select high energy density, low temperature performance, high safety rechargeable lithium ion battery 18650/2200mAh/3.7V.
2. Battery protection system (BMS): It is mainly a protection circuit designed for rechargeable battery packs. Due to the chemical characteristics of lithium batteries, it is necessary to provide protection functions such as overcharge, overdischarge, short circuit, overcurrent, and overtemperature. In order to avoid the danger of burning and explosion.
3. Protection IC (Protection IC): The main protection function chip of the design scheme, which performs online monitoring of overcharge, overdischarge, overcurrent, short current and other functions of the battery cell. Make the batteries work in a safe, stable and efficient range.
4. Field effect tube (MOSFET): MOSFET, which acts as a switch in the protection circuit, will always keep the voltage at both ends of the load from increasing or decreasing, ensuring voltage stability.
5. LCD power display: The built-in LCD voltage display can display the current power status of the battery pack in real time anytime and anywhere.